A-S-C-L Leistner und Partner, Steuerberater und Treuhänder
Kreuzlingen - Zürich Airport - Romanshorn
Swiss and German tax law from a single source - the No. 1 in online tax consultancy
A-S-C-L Tax Advisor Jens Leistner, CEO RB StB CH MBA Finance APU-Cambridge UK.
Jens Leistner founded A-S-C-L and launched the initial product in early 2002 in Swss canton Zurich.
Our locations today: Kreuzlingen - Zurich Airport - Romanshorn
A-S-C-L is building one of the first mobile tax companys the people love to use.
Our Consultants are high level representatives with experiences in the private and the public sectors, including universities and international governmental and non-governmental organizations.
What happens when tax officials control cross-border taxes?
Our practice areas for private clients: digital.personal
- Cross-border-tax advice swiss-german
- Tax advice in challenging situations
- Relocation to Switzerland or Germany
- International mobility for individuals and families
- Tax declarations, digital tax, salary taxes, pensions
- Cross-border disputes involving tax officials
We support our clients in resolving tax disputes and represent them:
- in disputes with tax background
- Tax evasion and tax proceedings
- Administrative and legal assistance procedures
- Tax questions, analyses and assessments
- Tax compliance
The professional activities and prices of our tax consultants are governed in Germany by Tax Consultancy Fees Ordinance (StBVV), in Swistzerland by EXPERTsuisse Fee Ordinance.
You’ve come to the right place! Kreuzlingen - Zürich - Romanshorn